The personal data we collect is as follows:
- Your on-site browsing behaviour, including the pages you have viewed, IP address and browser details etc.
- Your name, email, telephone, and preferences.
- Your organization details, if provided.
- Your addresses, payment details and any other data you provide as required for processing your orders and returns.
- Communication between us, including emails, online chat messages and telephone calls.
- Gift card details.
- Blog comments, and product reviews.
- Other data entered our site for specific purposes, for example the creation of wish lists.
Any other data collection is detailed at the point it is collected in a separate notice.
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
We collect data from you in the following ways:
- The data you enter into online forms on our websites.
- Your browsing behaviour on our websites.
- When you contact us, for example over email, telephone or online forms.
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including orders, email address, and phone number.
Our processing activities are:
- Tracking and analyzing your browsing behavior on our website for our own performance purposes.
- Sharing your onsite behavior with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Fulfilling your orders, including placing them, taking payment, dispatching them, and dealing with any returns.
- Responding to customer service requests via chat, email, telephone etc.
- Analysis of data for reporting, forecasting and site performance.
- Analysis of data for marketing purposes, including profiling. This may involve combining your data with that from third parties, such as Mosaic profiling data.
Right to be Informed
Your right to be informed about how we use personal data is contained within this notice, including:
- The purposes for which we process your data.
- The categories of personal data we hold about you.
- The recipients to whom your personal data has/will be disclosed.
- How long we intend to store your personal data for.
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about its source.
Right of Access
You have the right to request the personal data which we hold about you. We have implemented a process within the My Account area which allows you to request access.
If you have placed orders as a guest only, you must create an account for us to be able to verify your identity before we can process your request.